Maritzburg Christian School aims to establish a firm foundation by providing a
Christ-centred education which helps each child maximize his/her God-given potential.
- The School seeks to educate children for a life of obedience to God’s will and to their calling in this world as witnesses for Jesus Christ.
- The staff commit themselves.
- To support parents in their God-given mandate to “Bring up their children in the way they should go, so that when they are old they will not depart from it “ Proverbs 22:6 (paraphrased).
- To provide a quality all-round education which will equip the learners to face life’s challenges and to become effective Christian members of society.
- To lead by example.
In order to facilitate the aforementioned, the School commits :
- To consult with, advise and inform parents.
- To promote interdependence by working together in a supportive manner.
- To identify individual needs, agree on realistic expectations, and provide excellent service.